Friday, July 8, 2016

I haven't forgotten you all....

I haven't forgotten about you all, my many, many, many loyal readers who have been no doubt clamoring for the next blog entry.


Seriously though, sorry.  My bad.  I have been busy, but not THAT busy.  I'm trying to finish up the bar I'm building in my house.  Once that's done, I'll have MUCH more time to blog.


So, what have we missed?  The Sox have taken the last two series, and had 6 (possibly 7) players named to the All Star team.  We should be feeling good.  So why aren't we?  Why are we feeling like this is headed in a concerning direction?  Aaron Hill is not going to be enough, but Shaw is obviously tired and can't hit lefties so Hill should help with that.  Farrell has done a lot of very puzzling things lately, and one has to wonder if that's going to catch up to him at the All Star break.  No reason to lose a game this weekend with the Devil Rays (they'll always be the Devil Rays to me) in here.


Side note:  I'll always try to limit this blog to last night's game, but last night's atrocity in Dallas should remind us all that police perform an excruciatingly difficult job under circumstances that the rest of us just don't have to face in our jobs.  We're thinking of you Dallas PD.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment