Monday, June 20, 2016

Did you think I quit?

You're not getting rid of me that easily!

Didn't see much of the weekend series with Seattle.  Had puppy duty Friday night.  Had my sister's wedding Saturday morning so I actually got to see most of that game.  Went with the gf to see her dad for Father's Day and spent most of the day at the beach, so caught a little on the radio on the drive home.  So not a whole lot of impressions from the weekend in Seattle other than Elias sucks, Porcello finally put together a decent start (and JBJ really crushed that HR) and it looks like Price is getting going.

As far as tonight's game (I know that's not the name of the blog) I can't believe they didn't score when they had bases loaded nobody out. Ugh.

On vacation this week so I'll do my best with entries for the games.  Montréal Thursday here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment