Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Damn, it's easier to remember to write when they win

Ok, I've been outta the country, on vacation and trying to catch up getting back to work.  So I haven't had time to write.  Poor excuses I know.  So what the hell has been going on here???  Holy shit the wheels are coming off.  Can't pitch.  Can't hit.  JBJ couldn't run the bases today.  Can't manage the game, the bullpen or the roster (Mike Miller called up to spell Bogaerts at SS and then sits on the bench while Tazawa, Koji and Kimbrel pitch in a lopsided loss????? The hell is that?!).  10-16 in June is brutal, this team should be better than that.  Something needs to be done with the roster or with the manager.  Let's stay tuned and I'll try to write more (of course there's an off day tomorrow and I'm going to Weezer Friday, but that's beside the point).

No comments:

Post a Comment