Monday, June 6, 2016

Sat-Sun split

Funny there's been some games where Steven Wright didn't necessarily deserve to lose or get a no decision and did.  So it kinda balanced out on Saturday when he picked up a win without having his best stuff.  Had some bad luck too.  Maybe it all does even out?

ERod got hit around pretty bad Sunday, huh?  I missed some of the start of it since I started drinkin early at the afterparty for a 5K race in Cambridge.  When I did watch I spent a lot of time waiting for the Sox to just get a hit.  Gotta figure that's an anomaly.

But what we can't say is an anomaly is the shitty pitching we've been subjected to lately.  Guys are coming back down to earth, relievers are getting worn out, new guys are struggling.  Something's gotta be done.  I hope Dombrowski doesn't wait until we fall real far behind.  Staring and relief help is needed badly now.  The sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment