Saturday, May 14, 2016

2 for 1

Okay I set a new record for lateness with this blog entry.  But in my defense in dog sitting this weekend and have had 3 dogs to watch since last night.  So I'll do last night's game and this afternoon's.

It was too bad to see Stephen Wright struggle for the first time last night.  But I liked that we almost came back.  We're not gonna be giving up. That's the kind of team I want to watch all summer.

And it paid off today when Buchholz dug us a hole that only Papi could dig us out of.  He really is unbelievable huh?  Huge performance today.  Bogaerts too, probably the unsung hero for the game.  Ok, sorry to cut this short but I'm at the bar right now and I hate being on my phone at the bar.  So make do with this lame entry and I'll try to do better after tomorrow's game.  Thank God it's not a Sunday night baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment