Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Plenty of "O" for Sean O

Little luck of the Irish for that Sean O'Sullivan last night.  Just show up and get a dozen runs of support?  Big boy like that looked like he could throw all night.  You don't see many Ws next to guys who gave up 12 hits.  He should get another start before Eduardo comes back I imagine.

Obviously love this offense and love how it's gettin goin early.  Get the starters outta the game, work on the bullpen, tire them out for the rest of the series.  The formula has been working.

I think Dave O'Brien wet himself over Hanley's home run.  And I'm okay with that.  I wet myself too.  I don't care about exit velocity or distance or anything like that though.  I know a shot when I see one.  I hope NESN and WEEI don't plan on forcing distance and exit velocity on us all season long.

I guess it had been a while since Kimbrel pitched so he needed the work.  My greatest fear in these one sided games is Farrell over managing.  And Pedroia should've taken 2nd if they're playing behind him down only 8! It's Fenway Park! No lead is safe!  Oh well, tough to pick nits with last night's game so I'll leave it alone.  Ace Porcello goin for the sweep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment