Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Busy long weekend

Coming back from a busy long weekend, which is why I'm so late with these posts.  Trying to get back on schedule.


Sunday's game felt like a must-win.  I didn't want to get broomed by a divisional opponent.  The losing streak was getting to be worrisome.  It was good to see the determination.  They really stuck with this one, as it took a couple extra innings to pull it out.  And Koji stepping in when Kimbrel was obviously unavailable after Saturday was huge.  I don't know about you, but I for one am very much enjoying Dustin Pedroia's resurgence.


I missed yesterday's game because I had to attend a wake up in Maine.  But I did catch most of it on the radio.  How huge has Steven Wright been this year?  Could he possibly start the All Star game?  How many Sox could make the team, by the way?  You could make a case for a LOT of guys on this team to be on the All Star team. 


Beyond excited for ERod's 2016 debut tonight.  Hope I get outta work on time so I can walk the dog, hit the gym, cook dinner and settle in for it.  THAT sounds like a primo night to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment