Monday, May 16, 2016

6-1 home stand

3 out of 4 from Houston.  JBJ's streak hits 21 games.  Xander with a moon shot.  Love it all.

Had to miss some of the game yesterday with puppy sitting duty.  But I saw Bogaerts' shot and I'm glad for that.  Listened to a couple innings outside with a couple beers since it was so nice out.  Had to leave early for The Sheila Divine free show in Harvard Square, which was at 5:00 but of course MLB can't get their games to be less than 17 hours long.  Aggravating.  Worth it though, great set from The Sheilas.

Got tickets for Saturday's game and I am PUMPED.  Perfect 4:00 start time on what is supposed to be a gorgeous day.  Can't wait.  If Farrell rigs the rotation so that Buchholz ends up pitching will someone come bail me out of prison?  Because I will wind up going on some sort of criminal rampage.

No comments:

Post a Comment