Sunday, May 8, 2016

Damn I'm late

Shit, sorry for the super late entry (if anyone's actually reading).  Been a busy day of yard work, going to the gym and walking the dog.  Watching tonight's game as I write this, loved seeing Pedroia's 2 run bomb.  Couple quick notes on yesterday's loss.

My wild haired old dude was behind home plate again last night and today.  He appears to be wearing sunglasses at this night game.  Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Price pitched like shit.  I hate his post game interviews too where he seems to think he's pitching fine.  Gregorious just stuck his bat out and cleared the bases.  Price has to get that guy in that spot.  He just has to.

This O'Sullivan guy looks friggin huge.  I dunno what it is.

Ok, let's not get swept tonight.  Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment