Thursday, May 12, 2016

I've seen this episode...

Missed the start of the game last night because I was checking out Winter Hill Brewing Company in.....well, I'll let you guess where.  Had their German style kolsch (their signature beer) and the IPA, as well as their fried pickle chips.  Big fan of this place.  If you're looking for local, independent breweries to try (and you should be) I would recommend this one, although parking around there is very tough.  Not too long a walk or uber ride from Assembly if you're near that area.


So about last night's game.  What is there to say?  It's been the JBJ show lately and I couldn't be more pleased.  Guy has been on fire.  Hope it continues.  He's been absolutely raking and I love it.  Going to trivia tonight but will be paying close attention to see if Price can take Pedroia's mechanics advice and see if that helps get him straightened out.  JBJ will take care of the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment